An Employers Agent works on behalf of and under the authority of the Employer, to administer the conditions of the contract.
The range of services we offer to our clients includes: -
- Preparation of employer’s requirements documentation, in association with the client and other consultants.
- Instructions in respect of expenditure of provisional sums interim payment certificates for valuations of works and materials on and off site.
- Instructions in respect of variations, changes, confirmation of information and consents
- Certificates of Practical Completion and accompanying schedules of defective works.
- Certificates of Making Good Defects at the end of the defects liability period or at the completion of defects (whichever is the latter).
- Final Payment certificate following agreement of Final Statement of Account with contractor and certificate at end of Defects Liability Period.
The scope of service for Pre-Construction includes: -
• appointment of the team to suit the procurement and programme constraints
• production of a comprehensive master programme
• development of a risk register
– establishing a management framework
– development of an information required schedule and design strategy
– managing the signing-off of the master plan, master programme, project brief and delivery strategy; and
– change control procedures
• delivery of a procurement route strategy
The scope of service for Construction stage includes: -
• Pre-qualification and selection of contractor(s).
• Preparation of the employer’s requirements if a design and build route is selected.
• Management of the procurement process.
• Refinement of the construction methodology, employer’s requirements and contractor’s proposals.
• Administration of the terms of the contract.
• Monitoring the site performance of the contractor to ensure that key milestone dates are achieved.
• Management of the phased completion of the project.
• Management of the ﬂow of information between the contractor and the design team.
The scope of service for Post-Construction stage includes: -
• Managing the process of issuing of operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals, and ensuring adequate training is given to any facilities management.
• Management of the post construction process to ensure any post-PC issues are rectified.
Contact us for an informal chat today